Courses : PGPPM
Elgibility : Bachelor's Degree
The Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy & Management (PGPPM) is meant for candidates from both Government and other than Government sectors.
Last date for receipt of applications: 02 ? February, 2015
How to Apply
Interested applicants both Government sponsored and Non ? Government /Overseas should Apply for application form.
1. Non- Government and Overseas Candidates
- Candidates from other than government sectors should be graduates and ideal profile would be ideally minimum 5 years of work experience. He/ she should be aged below 40 years as on April 01 , 2015.
- Non-Government and Overseas candidates need to take CAT 2014 exam or should have secured GMAT/GRE scores between December 01, 2011 and January 31, 2015.
- Selection of Non-Government and overseas candidate is based on two stage processes. At the first stage candidates will be called for interviews based on the following criteria:
- Academic Background
- CAT / GMAT /GRE Scores
- Work Experience
- Achievements (Academic and career related)
The Non-Government and overseas candidates must mandatorily choose any one of the following tests for admission to PGPPM
- The Applicant may take the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted jointly by the IIMs and indicate that they want to apply for the PGPPM in the CAT Application Form. Please see the CAT website at www.catiim.in for more details on CAT. A separate application has to be submitted for PGPPM after the CAT scores are announced. The last date for applying with the CAT score is February 02, 2015.
- Alternatively, the applicant may take the GMAT/GRE. Applicants who have already taken the test may attach a copy of their scores along with the application. Scores of GMAT/GRE taken between December 01, 2011 and January 31, 2015 only are valid. Applicants who are going to take the test may have the score sent directly to the PGPPM Office. The GMAT Code for IIMB PGPPM is Q9H-KK-94. A separate application has to be submitted for PGPPM between September 15, 2014 and February 02, 2015 with the GMAT score.
2. Government Sponsored Candidates
Group A Officers of All India Services, Central Services ? organized & non-organized, technical & non-technical, faculty members of State Administrative Training Institutes and also officers of the State Civil Services (SCS)/ Non-State Civil Services (Non-SCS)/ PSUs are eligible for the IIMB PGPPM subject to the following eligibility conditions:
- Length of Service: The officer should have put in at least 5 years of Group ?A? service.
- Age: The officers should have at least three years remaining service after completion of the programme.
- Earlier Training: The officer should not have undergone training programme of a duration of 12-weeks or more in India or a duration of 2-weeks or more abroad, in the preceding five years.
Government candidates have to apply through DoPT/PSUs/ respective state/ Central ministries. They can register in the IIMB website providing basic details and should send an advance copy of their application to the IIMB PGPPM Office. They are also expected to write an essay on a public policy issue which they think is important and should submit the same with the application form.
For More Information : http://www.iimb.ernet.in/admission-process