Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview
- Any Graduate from 2014 batch
- B.E/B.Tech are not eligible
Job Descrption :
- Will have the opportunity to work in multiple divisions of Retail Platforms
- Will interact with customers, vendors and management to provide insight and analysis for some of the most important global businesses.
- Will include being engaged in identifying, analyzing and helping resolve complex problems relating to product or service,& Support all business areas of the company with critical data analysis that helps team members make profitable decisions.
- Primary tasks for this position are compilation and analysis of numerical information, a data analyst often takes on other roles.
- Ensure adherence to corporate information protection standards
- Would include timely preparation of reports at agreed time.
- Would be required to gather data from various sources, hence should be able to work in a matrix organization.
- Responsibility would also be to convert data into information and create regular monthly formats, presentations by working closely with segment heads
Skills Required :
- Good knowledge in advanced excel like pivot table,formulaes , macros is added advantage
- Good experience in working with Microsoft power point
- Good communication skills
- Good Analytical skills
Location : BangaloreCompany Profile :
Technosoft Corporation is an (ISO 9001:27001) organization began business in 1996 as an Information Technology (IT) and also in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services Company. Headquartered in Michigan, USA, Technosoft has offices in Princeton, New Jersey and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Outsourcing operations are located at our state-of-the-art facility in Chennai and Bangalore, India. Technosoft has experienced impressive growth in a short period of time. Since inception in 1996, Technosoft has grown consistently in terms of customers, employees and revenue. Currently, Technosoft has over 1500 employees in the U.S., including corporate HQ and at client sites in more that 20 States. In addition, more than 800 Technosoft Staff members are employed in India. We serve a wide range of customers including Fortune 1000 companies and SMB businesses throughout the U.S. Technosoft currently serves clients in financial services, technology, government, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and utilities.